My Blog List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

*Uniquely* You

It's a wonderful day in SL my lovelies! I received a notice yesterday from Unique Clothing and Tattoos with their new group gifts now out in the store. I personally own many items from Unique Clothing and I just love how it offers great clothing, shoes, tattoos and eyes at affordable prices. Most importantly, I love the group gifts they offer! Who doesn't love a freebie? Not THIS girl!

So, come out and check out the new releases, grab a few group gifties and don't forget to slap the MM boards. You will not be disappointed!

Happy shopping!

This group gift is offered for a limited time only. Isn't it adorable? You can almost feel how soft the sweater is and the color is just perfect for fall! I think a pair of tall black boots would really complete the look. This little outfit is called Sofie Red and it comes with the sweater top, little black bow, matching mini skirt and fishnet stockings.


Outfit-Unique Clothing and Tattoos (free group gift/free to join)

Skin/Shape-Delish Tisha 01 ($10L/SL marketplace)