My Blog List

Monday, February 23, 2015

Awaiting My Groom...

Weddings are terribly expensive these days...even in SL.  Let me help you cut your expenses by showcasing this beautiful gown and bouquet today.  All for $1L!  Yep, you heard me, $1L.  Even if you are just dreaming of a wedding some day, you might as well pick this up today and save it for that special day.  Just one less thing to think about!  (smiles)  
Braham Designs has created this beautiful, lace covered, mermaid style wedding gown as their group gift.   It comes in several mesh sizes and includes a matching veil.  You can find this simple waterfall style bridal bouquet on the SL Marketplace.  If you've been following my post, you know how much I love simple elegance, and I believe this look defines that.  If you girls end up picking up this gown for your wedding, send me pics, I'd love to see them!  Happy wedding!



Dress:  Angelique Wedding Gown by Braham Designs (Free GG/free group join)

Bouquet:  Promo Mesh Bridal Bouquet by Karinna Aries ($1L)

Hair:  Chelsea in Panama Dark by Truth Hair (past gift)

Pose:  Daydreamer by Rack Room Poses ($1L)

Location:  Celestina's Weddings