My Blog List

Friday, April 24, 2015

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary...How does your garden grow?


It's Spring!  And oh how I love the Spring flowers, butterflies and the abundance of colors all around! So you ask, how does my garden grow?  It grows with fresh, new items from the Flawless Spring Cart Sale and Hunt!  Yes, I love the outdoors and gardening, but I love shopping just as much (if not more).  Come check out the great items at special prices at the Spring Cart Sale and click on the flowers hidden among them.  The sale and hunt runs from April 17 - May 3.  Below I put together a cute little spring outfit with some of the gifts I found.  Trust me, there's more!  Happy Spring!  Happy Gardening!  Most of all, Happy Hunting!





Dress:  Spring Party Dress in Green Narcissus by Joli (Free hunt gift @ the Flawless Spring Cart Sale and Hunt)

Shoes:  Lindy Bally Spring Shoes by Lindy Modern and Retro Shoes (Free hunt gift @ the Flawless Spring Cart Sale and Hunt)

Anklet:  Pearl Rose Anklet Cuff by [HTxDZ] (Free hunt gift @ the Flawless Spring Cart Sale and Hunt)

Earrings:  Ladybug yellow emerald silver earrings by Luminesse (Free hunt gift @ the Flawless Spring Cart Sale and Hunt)

Bracelet & Ring: Piece of Spring bracelet and ring by N@N@ Jewelry (there's also matching earrings, but I wanted to show the ladybug earrings in this post) (Free hunt gift @ the Flawless Spring Cart Sale and Hunt)

Nails:  Lightning Chevron in Alien Nail Hud for Slink and Belleza by Tori Tastic (Free hunt gift @ the Flawless Spring Cart Sale and Hunt)

Shape:  Charmayn shape by External Appearances (Free hunt gift @ the Flawless Spring Cart Sale and Hunt)

Skin: July 2013 Group Gift by WoW Skins

Hair:  "Marie" hair by D!va Hair (Past GG)

Location:  GOSH! Photography Sim