My Blog List

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ready, set, !GO!

Today I thought I'd take a trip to New York to do a little shopping, and as you can see, I packed lightly. <grin>  We all know girls need to be prepared and looking our best!  So, can you blame me for packing just a little extra?  lol

I decided to go for the "boho chic" look for my little trip.  I wanted to be comfy, yet still look stylish. To pull this look off, I'm featuring this lovely little dress by !Go!  It's a cute little paisley, handkerchief-patterned dress, with button detailing and a ribbon belt. It looks great by itself or paired with a tank, or as I've done below, a matching tee. You can find this dress outside of the !Go! store on a clothesline with several other items, all for only 1L!  After picking up your new gifties, take a look inside the store and choose from all the uniquely, beautiful clothing that !Go! has to offer.  I'm sure you can find something you just can't live without.  I know I have!  Why do you think I needed so much luggage?  Happy shopping!


Dress:  Marta dress by !Go! (1L)

Hat and hair:  La Femme by Maitreya: Le.Look!

Boots:  Western stitched boots in Sand by Duh! ($1L at Shop Free*Style)

Modesty Top:  Nightmare Modesty top Libertine

Necklace:  Two strand GB necklace by Gabriel

Bag:  Djane bag by Dew ($1L at Shop Free*Style)

Skin:  Arren Sangria by Dulce Secrets (past hunt gift)

Shape:  Giorgia shape by YS&YS (Free GG/group free to join)

Location:  Cosmopolitan Events and Shopping Town