My Blog List

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Dressed in Summer Mum

It's Mother's Day!  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there is SL land and everywhere.  I thought I'd just post a little freebie to pick up for ya'll today before I go spend time with my sweet family.  I have to say, I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful children and a loving extended family.  I couldn't ask for more!  Now on to the freebie!  Today I'm featuring this lovely little ombre sundress by Baci Vintage.  Doesn't this look so comfy!  My kinda dressing....comfy, easy, versatile.  You can dress it up with jewelry, heels and an updo, or dress it down with sandals, bangles and a boho type bag.  Heck, this would also be a great swimsuit cover up.  So many options!  Anyway, I'm off to spend some quality time with the fam.  Enjoy your Mother's Day and always remember to count your blessings!  Hugs ♥


Dress:  Summer Mum Dress by Baci Vintage (Free GG/free group join)

Shoes:  Kiki chaneable heels by Shoenique 

Hair:  Hair No. 31'15 by  (Red) Mint (past group gift 01'15)

Tulips:  Easter Elegance Smell Tulips by (CIRCA) (Past free gift from "Fling My Easter Things" Egg Hunt)

Sim:  The Endless Season