My Blog List

Friday, May 22, 2015

I wish I may...I wish I might....Have this wish I wish tonight

I love sitting under the stars on such a magical night, when it just seems like the world is awash in twinkling lights.  The 2 pics below were taken at the landing point to Pr!tty's mainstore.  It was so beautiful, I had to just sit for awhile and enjoy the scenery.  Heck, even the store itself is precious.  I'll definitely be posting pics of it soon!  Inside it looks like a quaint little beauty salon where you can get your hair done, and in a separate room, there's a little bakery where you can sit and have a cup o' coffee and a pastry.  All I could think of was....photo op!  But I digress, you don't want to miss the free group gifts that Pr!tty has available.  It's a great way to try on their wonderful, realistic hair.  Afterwards, tp over to Rebel Hope and pick up this great, pink, mesh tank dress.  You don't even have to be in a group to pick it up!  Rebel Hope's been around for a long time and they just keep making quality clothes.  I was introduced to their clothing at Free Dove and have visited many times to see what new items have been created.  I've never been disappointed, that's for sure!  Anyhoo, enjoy your shopping while I continue to enjoy the stars.  Peace and love to you!  <3




Dress:  Mesh Dress by Rebel Hope Designs  (Free gift)

Shoes:  Miranda high platform wedges by Livalle (formerly L. Warwick) (Free SL F&O GG/free group join)

Jewelry:  A Wee Bit O' Easter necklace, earrings and bangles by Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery

Hair and Headband:  Sumi hair in brown with Meow Meow headband by Pr!tty (Free GG/free group join)

Skin:  April 2015 group gift by 7 Deadly Skins  (Past group gift)

Shape:  Megan Winter skin by [Shock] (Past group gift)

Hands & Feet:  Slink

Eyes:  Pink eyes by Dirty Little Secret (Free/you pay $1L, then you get reimbursed $1L)

Location:  Pr!tty