My Blog List

Monday, May 25, 2015

Somewhere Beyond the Rainbow


Good day to all my lovelies!  It has been raining a lot around our neck of the woods and what do you think comes out after a nasty storm?  A beautiful rainbow!  How I love looking at rainbows and imagining where it starts and where it ends.  It brings me back to being a kid and dreaming up magical, romanticized, scenarios of what I would find at the end of a rainbow.  Much more than just a pot of gold, that's for sure!   Let me tell ya, I sure did have an imagination back then!  And speaking of rainbows, Budget Friendly Designs has several rainbow colored outfits that are only $1L. My favorite one of course is the Rainbow Ombre gown below.  I love how it is simple, yet elegant.  Fits perfectly to your form and drapes delicately over the curves of the hips.  Stunning.  Go by and check out Budget Friendly Designs, nothing is over $50L's, and I think that's amazing for the quality of the clothing. Don't 'cha think?  Have a wonderful day, keep dry, and keep dreaming of what you can find beyond the rainbow!



Dress: Rainbow Ombre dress by Budget Friendly Designs ($1L)

Bracelet:  Chemical bracelets by K&L Clothing

Hair:  Casual Affair Strawberry Duo Blue hair by Vanity Hair  (Free GG/$399L group join fee)

Eyes:  Allure eyes by Avi-Glam (Free GG/free group join)

Hands:  Elegance Hands by Slink

Skin:  Lenia skin in Bordeaux by Dulce Secrets  (Past hunt gift)

Shape: Megan shape by [Shock] (Free GG/free group join)

Sim:  Machinima Open Studio Project