My Blog List

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Visiting Venice in Style!

Ever since I was a child, I've always wanted to travel the world when I grew up.  Unfortunately, with marrying and having children at a fairly young age, my traveling has been limited to the States.  So, it looks like I'll have to travel SL to visit all the places I've dreamed of as a child.  Recently, I  discovered Venice @ Prada Sim, where you can walk the narrow cobbled streets lined with shops, and villagers going about their daily duties.  You can also take in a cinema, sit in one of the many gondolas, or even take a ride in a ferry!  So many fun things to explore here.  Of course, SL also gives me the opportunity to travel in style.  I don't know about you, but in RL I need comfy clothes and comfy shoes when I travel, because I love taking in as much sightseeing as possible...and that means a ton of walking!  SL gives me the chance to take in the sights and still look as if I walked out of a fashion magazine.  Kim Kardashian...eat your heart out!  (wink)  Today I'm wearing several things I found at Shifting Reality.  Like this sexy little hot pink and red dress, the beautiful long brown hair and the cute little pet purse with it's own chihuahua (I think I'll call her Chi-Chi).  You can find these gifts and many more in a corner of the store.  There's even some gifts for the guys!  So, go by Shifting Reality, get in some shopping and then hop on over to Venice @ Prada and enjoy a leisurely stroll through the ancient streets of this great city.  Ciao for now!




Dress:  Red Bad as Death dress by Shifting Reality (Free group gift/free to join)

Shoes:  Kiki changeable heels by Shoenique

Jewelry:  2011 Necklace and Earrings by M's Avon (Free gift)

Purse:  Chihuahua in bag by Shifting Reality (Free group gift/free to join)

Hair:  Beautiful Brown Soul hair by Shifting Reality (Free group gift/free to join)

Skin:  Reene Sangria by Dulce Secret (past hunt gift)

Shape:  Amanda shape by Wow Skins  (past gift)

Eyes:  Spring Darkness Mesh eyes by Banana Banshee (Past" Fling My Easter Things" Hunt)

Lashes:  Grand opening women's tattoo by Tattanooga (looks like they may no longer be in business, sorry!)

Sim:  Venice @ Prada