My Blog List

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Youthful Attire

Today I thought I'd change things up and do a more "youthful" look, inspired by this cute little floral tank and matching shorts from Ayva's Attic.  Although this outfit can be worn by an adult, it looks much more like something I would wear in my younger days as a child.  I sure do miss the days of swing sets, merry go rounds and slides (that burn your bottom when the sun gets hot).  lol  This outfit is an old hunt gift that is still available in the store.  Also, on the back wall there are other past hunt gifts on a table that you can pick up for $0-$1L.  Enjoy your day and remember, "the secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age!" ♥



Outfit:  Chic Spring outfit by Ayva's Attic (Free/EIS into Spring hunt prize, still in store, look for an Easter Egg)

Shoes:  My Little Leather flats in Royal Blue by Amoureuse2  (Free on Marketplace)

Hair:  Deaux hair in Dark Chocolate by Truth (Free at Rag Dolls Designs located upstairs)

Eyes:  Garden Violet Eyes by Dulce Secrets (Free subscriber gift)

Skin & Shape:  Delphine 3 Latte  Fabfree gift by Lumae (Free GG/free group join)