My Blog List

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Feeling Sexy and Sassy

If you are feeling sexy and sassy, there is a beautiful little dress at Hypnose that will help you pull off the look.  This is a free group gift mesh dress that is absolutely stunning.  You definitely can't be shy wearing this dress!  I feel like I'm channeling Jennifer Lopez.  lol  Remember the famous revealing, green dress she wore that went all the way down past her navel?  Well, this one does the same!  Now, you know I don't like wearing revealing outfits, but this is so pretty and well made, I couldn't help but blog about it.  Plus, it covers the private parts and that's always a plus in my book.  lol   Sorry, I'm old fashioned.  Go by and pick up your free gift at Hypnose, you won't be disappointed!







Dress:  Summer 2015 dress by Hypnose (free GG/free group join)

Hair:  Charlie Mesh hair by Damselfly

Skin:  Aprile skin  (also includes shape) by Hush (free GG/free group join)

Shape:  January gift shape also comes with skin by Curves Shapes and Skins ($20L)

Lips:  Parted lips by Tuli Skins

Hands and Feet:  Elegant hands and High Heeled feet by Slink

Shoes:  Blue Dancer heels by Citrus (no longer available)