My Blog List

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Living the High Life

Like I said in my last post, I'm a city girl and today I'm livin' the life!  I've got on my little gold mini dress, with my matching gold shades, gettin' out of my gold convertible, to do one of my favorite pastimes...shopping!  This dress is just the cutest and really can go from a day to night look. It's made by At Home Fashions and it's one of the many fabulous gifts you can find on the Doll Up Hunt event. To add a punch of color to the outfit, I paired it with one of my favorite pairs of heels by Shoenique and this great fringed purse by David Heather.  It's definitely a city girl look, and you will love wearing this out on the town!



Dress:  Doll Up Hunt dress by At Home Fashions ($1L/Doll Up Hunt gift)

Jewelry:  Gabrielle necklace and earring set by Pure Posion (free GG/free group join)

Purse:  Frange bag in Blood color by David Heather (free gift)

Hair:  Sunshine Blonde by Pink Hair ($1L/SL Marketplace)

Shoes:  Kiki Changeable Slink heels by Shoenique (past gift)

Sunglasses:  Charismatic Sunglasses Sunflower by ArisAris & Armory (past Hipster Fair gift)

Skin:  Ellie Medium skin by Sugarush (free GG/$50L group join fee)

Shape:  Summer shape by External Appearance (no longer available)

Hands and Feet:  Elegant hands and High feet by Slink

Location:  The Shopping District at AMD