My Blog List

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ballet is Opera for the Deaf

Isn't the quote so appropriate (Ballet is Opera for the Deaf)?  I just blogged about opera now I'm a ballerina.  Found that quote and couldn't help but make it the title of my post today.  :)  Now on to what I'm wearing...  This beautiful little babydoll dress is by Morea Style.  I love the silky, satiny material in a lilac hue.  It looks as soft and delicate as the gossamer wings I'm wearing.  Not only does it look beautiful as a ballet costume, but it looks just as good with heals or wedges and a set of matching bangles. I don't know how long this dress will be on the Midnight Mania board, so hurry on over to Morea Style!  Enjoy...and God bless!  





Dress and matching earrings:  Gaelle by Morea Style (free/midnight mania gift)

Shoes:  Bellic ballet shoes and warmers in Cotton Candy by Isis Boutique (past Advent calendar gift)

Wings:  Dusk wings by Wishbox Fantasy Shop

Hair:  Bella hair in Nougat by A&A Hair

Skin:  Marita skin in Dark Tan by Wow Skins

Shape:  Amanda shape by Wow Skins

Location;  Tiny Dancers Ballet Studio