My Blog List

Friday, July 3, 2015

Caught in the Rain, Living Like Japan

Good day my friends!  Are you itching to go on a hunt?  Well,  recently I went on the Living Like Japan Hunt and found some awesome prizes that I wanted to share with you.  The dress below is a hunt prize made by Happi Rabi, called Aria.  I love the floral pattern with all the different colors and the big red sash that ties in a bow in back.  It reminds me of a mini kimono.  Other items found are the Shiro in a cup, the cute little Sushya charm bracelet and Japan earrings. All are 0L's!  Worn together, it makes a very modern-day, Asian inspired look.  And if you don't already know, I'm half Asian, so this is just right up my alley!  Loving the look, loving the freebie and loving the Serene Sanctuary sim, even though I got caught in a bit of rain while there.  :)  One last thing I want to mention...the Spring Flowers Crown I'm wearing is by iT!  I stumbled on the store while on the hunt and saw these beautiful crowns in all different colors and floral options.  They are each 50L's, and were so hard to choose from!  I love floral crowns and will probably go back to pick up a different color and style to match other outfits.  But this one matches perfectly with my dress today.  Love it! Enjoy your hunt, enjoy your shopping, but most of all enjoy your weekend!  




Dress:  Aira dress by Hapi Rabi (free/Living Like Japan Hunt)

Headpiece:  Spring Flowers Crown by iT! (Indulge Temptation!)

Earrings:  Japan fan earring in Chartreuse by Sigma Jewels (free/Living Like Japan Hunt)

Bracelet:  Gachapon! The Sushiya Charm bracelet by Zombeh Panda (free/Living Like Japan Hunt)

Tea Cup:  Shiro n' a Cup by Shabby Tabby (free/Living Like Japan Hunt)

Eyes:  Manga eyes in Brown by Inkheart (free/Living Like Japan Hunt)

Eyeshadow:  Smokey eye make up by Mon Cherie (free gift)


Lips:  Red Glossy Lipstick by Mon Cherie (past Black Fair gift)

Hair:  Pia hair in Black by Due

Skin:  Elke skin in Bourbon by Dulce Secrets

Shape:  Valentina shape by Wow Skins

Location:  Serene Sanctuary