My Blog List

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

ImmateriA Shines on The Instruments

Hello again, my SL friends!  I stopped by The Instruments recently, and as I was shopping, I noticed there were a few free gifts from some of the vendors.  The first gift I opened was this pretty little toga styled dress by ImmateriA (a new-to-me shop).  It's just adorable with the leaf design on top and (what looks like) a celestial design with the blue background and white stars all over.  And to finish it off, the gold scroll work at the bottom reminds me of something you would find Roman royalty wearing in their costumes.  Just too cute to pass up!   After wearing the dress I went by the ImmateriA store, and let me tell you, the clothing there is even more beautiful!  Love it when I discover a new-to-me store!  Go by and check out The Instruments, pick up your freebies and don't forget to tp over to ImmateriA.  You won't be disappointed!  Enjoy! 





Dress:  Porcia by ImmateriA (free gift at The Instruments)

Jewelry:  Antique Gold Blush Opal necklace, earrings and bracelet set by Dellybeams Gem Gallery

Shoes:  Magic shoes by Like Design

Eyes:  Dream Eye 06 in 2014 collection by Dulce Secrets (free at Free Dove)

Eye Make-up:  Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon, Eye shadow and lashes by Prim & Pixel

Tattoo:  Henna hands by Things

Hair:  Caprica by LNS Designs

Skin:  Lea skin by Soulglitter

Shape:  Sally by BlondeQueen (past Vintage Hunt gift)

Location:  Doe & Ploom at Paper Rabbit