My Blog List

Monday, July 6, 2015

Composed and Ready to Make a Ruckus!


I heard some great news today, and I wanted to share it with all my SL friends!  One of my favorite designers has been chosen to offer one of her beautiful creations at FabFree Headquarters as a free gift this month.  Ever Wonder of More Than Ever has created this lovely little blue, mesh dress, called Blue Composure & Ruckus.  Don't you love that name!  Not only do I love the name, I love the dress! The color is a vibrant blue which looks great with any skin color.  Also, I'm loving the square studded neckline, a detail that packs a punch and says I'm ready to make a ruckus! Stop by Fabfree to pick up this stunner and afterwards, drop by More Than Ever to see all the other gorgeous clothing she has to offer.  You won't be disappointed!



Dress:  Blue Composure & Ruckus dress by More Than Ever (free at Fabfree Headquarters)

Earrings and Necklace:  Lora Turqouoise Silver set by EarthStones Jewelry

Shoes:  Chained shoes by Like Design ($1L/The Beached Bunny Hunt 5)

Nails:  Pride nail applier in Slink and Maitreya by ChiMia ($1L/The Beached Bunny Hunt 5)

Eyes:  Vivid Blue eyes by Amato (free)

Hair:  Irene Mesh hair in Sorbet by Wasabi Pills

Skin:  Stella V2 in Dark Tan by Wow Skins (free July 2015 GG/$350L group join fee)

Shape:  Amanda shape by Wow Skins

Location:  Daydream Island