My Blog List

Friday, August 28, 2015

Couture Chapeau's Akua

I have wonderful news today!  Couture Chapeau has recently released a new outfit in 4 different color options.  Like the ones previously released (see blog here), they come with accessories and in beautifully authentic patterns/textures.  In my prior blog, Miss London had created a capri and babydoll ensemble, but today I'm wearing her newest creation, (the Akua outfit) in Chevron Gold, Geo Pink, Multi Colour and Green Eyes.  This set comes with the headwrap, necklace, bracelet, sleeveless ruffled top and matching draped skirt.  Couture Chapeau has truly captured the spirit of Africa in this ensemble.  I love the texture of the top and skirt.  Unfortunately, my pictures don't do it justice, because when I'm wearing it in SL, the colors seem more vibrant and you can see so much detail, you almost just want to reach into the computer screen and touch it.  I received a lot of compliments wearing this beautiful attire.  I hope you like them as much as I do!




Featured Outfit:  Akua headwrap, necklace, bracelet, ruffled top and skirt in Chevron Gold by Couture Chapeau

Earrings:  Basic Hoops Rosegold by Soonsiki

Eyes:  Dorian eyes in Shiny Brown by Inkheart

Lashes:  Hearts That Flutter lashes in Lemon by Dressed by Lexi

Lipstick:  Alien Lips Golden by Dulce Secrets

Shape:  Amanda shape by Wow Skins



Featured Outfit:  Akua headwrap, necklace, bracelet, ruffled top and skirt in Geo Pink by Couture Chapeau



Featured Outfit:  Akua headwrap, necklace, bracelet, ruffled top and skirt in Multi Colour by Couture Chapeau



Featured Outfit:  Akua headwrap, necklace, bracelet, ruffled top and skirt in Green Eyes by Couture Chapeau

Location:  The Drakensberg Mountains