My Blog List

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Glamorous in Black &White

Catherine Zeta-Jones once said, "Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It's black and white ~ dramatic."  That is how I feel in this enchanting little dress by Morea Style.  If you haven't been to Morea Style, they have some of the best dresses and gowns in SL.  I just love everything they make there.  At the moment, there are 3 group gifts out for their loyal customers.  I wanted to show all three, but I'm short on time today, but don't fear, I will definitely be blogging about the other two shortly.  The dress I'm wearing today is called the Suly dress and comes with a kit full of appliers to match all the different mesh bodies that are available.  The dress looks so precious on and I just love the shoulder attachment.  I'm quite the girly girl, so I am partial to ruffles.



Not only do I want to feature Morea Style's new group gift, I also want to tell you about the breathtaking new skin by Lara Hurley called Ale.  I really am astonished this is a free gift, because the detail is amazing.  I love how soft and delicate the skin looks, and there's just a touch of makeup that speaks of innocence when you look upon this face.  Not only that, the lips are parted ever so slightly to show just a bit of teeth that gives this skin such a natural, realistic appeal.  This may be my favorite skin I own so far.  At least, one of my favorite free skins!  By the way, I tried it out with several different shapes and it looked great with all of them.  As my family says when we like something, "this is a keeper!"  Hope you enjoy your gifties!  Until next time....love to all my SL friends!



Dress:  Suly dress by Morea Style  (free GG/free group join)

Necklace:  Staked Pearls necklace by Lassitude & Ennui (free gift)

Shoes:  Zipped shoes by Like Designs (free Midnight Mania gift/group join is free)

Hair:  Nantia hair in Moonlight by Alli & Ali Designs

Skin:  Ale Midtone skin by Lara Hurley Skin (free GG/free group join)

Shape:  Ana shape by Wow Skins

Location:  LEA Welcome Center LEA3