My Blog List

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lace with an Attitude

Hello all!  I'm writing another quickie blog tonight, before I head off to bed.  With the way RL has been going, I may make things short and sweet on most of my blogs from now on, so I can at least post as many fashion finds as possible, in the short  amount of time that I'm allowed on here.  Tonight I am wearing the 2nd group gift from Morea Style that I had mentioned here.  This one is sweet and sassy with the lacy, see-through top and the micro mini skirt. Once I put it on, I knew I wanted to rock this outfit out with this short haircut (styled after the famous singer, Pink).  The Zipped heels by Like Design was just the perfect pairing and completed the whole "Lace with an Attitude" look.  Enjoy your gifts and remember to check out the store to see what other rad creations the designer has for sale.  You never know what you may find that you absolutely can't live without!



Outfit:  Julie outfit includes shirt, mini skirt, earrings and bracelet by Morea Style (free GG/free group join)

Bra:  White Lace bra by Smesh

Shoes:  Zipped shoes by Like Design (free Midnight Mania gift/requires free group join to Like Design)

Lipstick:  Casia Lipstick 02 by Nova Bodyshop (past Body Art Hunt gift)

Hair:  Pink in Bleach Blonde by Virtual Diva Couture

Eyes:  Dream eyes 06 by Dulce Secret (free 2014 collection, can be found at Free Dove)

Skin:  Ale Midtone skin by Lara Hurley Skin (free GG/free group join)

Shape:  Braelynn by External Appearance

Location:  New Tokyo