My Blog List

Monday, August 31, 2015

Spiked and Ferocious

Ever Wonder the owner of More Than Ever, has done it again!  She has created some awesome new dresses that I couldn't wait to share with you!  Today, I'm featuring the Ferocious Spiked dress that comes in 5 different colors (black, copper, ruby, sapphire and violet).  It is an adorable mini dress, but what takes it over the top is the chain link shoulder straps and the spikes on either side of where the straps meet the dress (see close-up below).  I LOVE it!  It's stylish, yet edgy.  I've paired it with heels from Like Design, but I know it would look great with spiked boots too.  I had so much fun creating the pics below to show off the dress colors, that I will have to do a second post on More Than Ever's other new dress called Entwined.  To me, it's reminiscent of the 60's era.  Can't wait to show it to everyone!  Until then, may you all have a lovely SL day!




Featured Dress:  Ferocious Spiked  Black Dress by More Than Ever

Necklace & Earrings:  Sade by N@N@


Bracelet:  Purity black and leather bangles by Diamante


Shoes:  Amy shoes by Like Design


Hair:  Stephaine fitted mesh hair by Sentinus Hair


Skin:  Alice Apricot by Sugarush


Shape:  Gift shape by !Soul


Location:  Festival of Sin II



Featured Dress:  Ferocious Spiked  Copper Dress by More Than Ever



Featured Dress:  Ferocious Spiked  Ruby Dress by More Than Ever



Featured Dress:  Ferocious Spiked  Sapphire Dress by More Than Ever


Featured Dress:  Ferocious Spiked  Violet Dress by More Than Ever