My Blog List

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Eye Candi's Brooklyn

Good day my favorite SL lovelies!  I have a new skin to show you....Brooklyn by Eye Candi in Tone 3.  I can honestly say my pictures don't do it just.  The detail of the skin looks so soft in SL, you almost want to reach into the computer screen to touch it.  Also, the shading is so realistic, you can see below in my full body shots.  Just lovely, don't you think?  Brooklyn comes in other shades, depending on your taste and also comes in mesh heads to fit your body and appliers.  Eye Candi believes that beauty should be made for everyone, so they create quality products that are affordable for every avatar.  The Brooklyn skin package comes with a beautiful eyebrow shape, several choices of pubic hair, moles and freckles.  In addition to the skins, Eye Candi has available lipstick packages, eye shadows and blushes that enhances the skins beautifully.  I love this skin and it really is on my top list of favorites right now.  I even tried it with several different shapes and it's stunning with each and every one.  I hope you enjoy! Visit Eye Candi to see what they have to offer!  Have a wonderful SL day!




Brooklyn Tone 3 with Eye Shadow 1
Brooklyn Tone 3 with Berry Blush

Brooklyn Tone with Berry Lipstick
Brooklyn Tone 3 with Red Lipstick

Featured Skin:  Brooklyn Tone 3 by Eye Candi

Hair:  Kimberly by Alice Project

Hands: AVEnhance Hands in Elegant1 by Slink

Feet:  AVEnhance Feet Female High by Slink


Shape:  February 2014 Gift Shape by Curves