My Blog List

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

More Than Ever Entwined

Ok, my SL friends, I promised you a second post on More Than Ever's new mini dress and here it is!  Adorable isn't it?!  The dress is (appropriately) called Entwined, because the striped pattern looks like they are entwined with each other. I really love the pattern and especially love the colors that it comes in.  Entwined comes in 5 different colors (blue, cocoa, emerald, red and violet) and Ms. Ever Wonder has so generously put out a 6th color (plum) as her group gift!  The dress comes attached with a belted waist and reminds me of those little mini dresses that women wore in the 60's with the knee length white boots.  Soooooo retro and so now! Perfect for wearing at a retro sim like American Graffiti.  Can't wait to see what else More Than Ever has created for us.  If you go by More Than Ever, let me know which color you ended up getting in this dress.  I love them all, I'm having a hard time deciding which color is my fav.  Until next time...Have a wonderful SL day!


Featured Dress:  Entwined Blue Belted Dress by More Than Ever

Featured Dress:  Entwined Cocoa Belted Dress by More Than Ever



Featured Dress:  Entwined Emerald Belted Dress by More Than Ever



Featured Dress:  Entwined Red Belted Dress by More Than Ever



Featured Dress:  Entwined Violet Belted Dress by More Than Ever



Group Gift:  Entwined Plum Belted Dress by More Than Ever



Necklace and Earrings:  Beaded Mult-gem choker and earrings by Beloved Jewelry

Bracelet:  Gift bracelet in white by Finesmith

Boots:  Lost Black by Bootgasm

Eyes:  Deep Sky Mesh Eyes by Mayfly

Hair:  Maria Hair in Creamy Toffee by CATWA

Skin:  Gervaise skin by Lara Hurley

Shape:  Gift shape by !Soul

Location:  American Graffitti