My Blog List

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Morgana

There are days when I just want to clean out my inventory.  So many items, so little time to even try them all!  What a dilemma.  I have a feeling I will never get it organized.  But what is absolutely wonderful is when I discover a beautiful outfit that I had no idea I even owned.  Just the other day I found this lovely dress called Morgana by La Moyet Design.  I love the black and gold combination and the gold ties that wrap around the arms.  It's so elegant and perfect for Roleplay.  The gown also comes with matching necklace and earrings, all for $150L!  That's a bargain in my book!  Not only that, I have been wanting to find the perfect outfit for the Unicorn headpiece by Sugar Button Boutique.  It was a past gift from We Love Roleplay, (I think).  Can't be completely sure, but I have been looking for something to pair it with and the Morgana dress looks perfect with it. And of course, I had to go looking for just the right place to feature this outfit and I stumbled on Calypso Cove.  Truly a beautiful, magical place to visit.  It's amazing what you can discover just by doing a little cleaning!  



Outfit:  Morgana Mesh Fantasy Dress in gold with matching necklace and earrings by La Moyet Design

Headpiece:  Unicorn Ferronier by Sugar Button Boutique

Hair:  Immortal by Little Bones (free group gift/$100L group join fee)

Skin:  Mabel Bronze by Sugarush

Eyes:  Deep Sky Mesh Eyes by Mayfly

Shape:  Gift shape by !Soul

Location:  Calypso Cove