My Blog List

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Autumn Stroll

I know I said it before, but I'm loving the cooler weather and I love Fall!  These are the times that I enjoy being outside the most; taking a nice Autumn stroll, having some ice cream and doing a little window shopping.  Couldn't get any better than that!  To help me look stylish while I'm out and about is this great outfit by Braham Design.  It is their current group gift and comes with the jacket, shirt and pants.  Another freebie that complements this look is Gabriel's beige shoulder bag.  It's one of the many group gifts that they have available at their main store.  And of course, a girl is not complete without her jewelry!  Pure Poison has a versatile necklace and earring set out as one of their many group gifts called Gabrielle.  It looks great with this casual look, or you can definitely wear it with a suit, or dress.  It literally can go with anything!  Lastly, I have to tell you about this beautiful mesh hair I have on.  You can pick it up at the Fabia store and it is only $1L!  No group join needed and it comes with a color changing Hud.  And before I go, I want you to notice the skin I have on.  It's not free, but I had recently blogged about it here.  It's the lovely Brooklyn skin by Eye Candi, and as you can see, it looks great with this shape.  See, I don't lie, this skin is beautiful with almost any shape, which is well worth the price!  Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by!



Outfit:  Ria White Jacket, Shirt and Pants by Braham Design (Free GG/free group join)

Jewelry:  Gabrielle Necklace and Earrings by Pure Poison (Free GG/free group join)

Bracelet:  No More Cuffs in Gold by Wimey (Wayward Hunt 2015)


Shoes:  Break-Up Pumps by Reign

Purse:  Allie Shoulder Bag Beige by Gabriel (Free GG/free group join)

Make-up:  Brooklyn tone 3 Lipstick Berry Juice by Eye Candi

Hair:  Rima Mesh Hair in Natural Tones by Fabia Mesh Hair ($1L)

Eyes:  Destiny Mesh Eyes in Grey by Avi Glam (Free on SL Marketplace)

Hands:  AvEnhance Female Elegant1 Hands by Slink

Feet:  AvEnhance Female High Feet by Slink

Skin:  Brooklyn Skin Tone 3 by Eye Candi

Shape:  Group Shape by *Shine*

Pose:  My Summer Ice Cream by Label Motion

Location:  Delirium Style