My Blog List

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Classic in Crimson

It's the weekend and I'm ready to enjoy an evening at the theater!  Of course you can't wear just any 'ol thing, so I picked up this stunning crimson gown at Purple Moon Creations.  I love it!  The fabric is so beautiful and the folds at the bottom adds a bit of glamour to the whole gown.  And there's no need for a necklace, because the gown comes with its own neck adornment.  It also comes with gloves and appliers too!  Purple Moon Creations does not skimp on quality, that's for sure!  I also found this gorgeous hat at Glitterati for $50L's.  It goes perfectly with this dress and (to me) completes the whole look.  If you want to look glamorous, this is the way to do it.  I hope you enjoy!  Have a great SL day!




Dress:  Ingrid Gown by Purple Moon Creations (Free GG/$50L group join fee)

Hat:  Netzy Hat by Glitterati ($50L's)

Eye Makeup- Smokey Eye Makeup by Mon Cherie (past Black Fair gift)

Lipstick:  Vermelho Instenso by .:Glossy:. ($10L's on SL Marketplace)

Hair:  Beatrice Natural Roots Hair by Tameless

Skin:  Purple Smoke Tan Skin by Plastic Flowers (no longer in business)

Shape:  Group Gift Shape by Curves ($20L's, comes with skin and appliers)

Location:  Cassanovas Theater