My Blog List

Saturday, October 10, 2015

If the Glass Slipper Fits...

Hiya all!  I got lucky the other day and I wanted to show you my winnings!  As I was shopping at Entice, my letter came up on one of the lucky boards they have in the store and I won this amazing lavendar colored gown called Emotions. It's aptly named, because it fills me with a lot of emotions when I wear it, such as happiness, it makes me feel beautiful and graceful...all the best feelings a woman could want to feel!  The dress comes with a choice to wear it as a long gown with a train, or as a calf length flowy dress.  Add ons included are shoulder petals and a beaded back accessory.  The skirt attachments move beautifully with every move you make.  It truly makes you feel like Cinderella.  Now all I need is the glass slippers and a prince wouldn't hurt either!  lol  







Dress:  Emotions Dress by Entice (Free Lucky Board gift)

Hair:  Lumen Artic Hair by LeLutka (Free GG pack/free group join)

Eyes:  Beach Glass Mesh Eyes by L'Anguisette Skin & Body Shop

Skin & Shape:  Blake Cocoa Skin Pale by [SHOCK] ($1L on SL Marketplace)

Location:  The Forest