My Blog List

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

In His Shirt

Hi again!  You know, I've been showing you all these gorgeous gowns lately and I just decided I needed a break.  I wanted to show you another side of me...the more casual, laid back side.  So, here I am in my "boyfriend" button down shirt, white tank and socks with my hair pulled back in a ponytail.  How comfortable is that!  I love it and could wear this all day.  I picked up the outfit at Kastle Rock Couture.  The mesh shirt comes in 5 sizes, with a system tank top and socks.  This is a past group gift, but is still out.  Actually, there is a whole room filled with older group gifts that are free, but you will need to pay $100L group join fee.  That's not bad for all the quality outfits you can pick up there.  Think I'm gonna get me some popcorn and turn on the tube and just lay back and enjoy a movie.  Until next time...Have a wonderful SL day!




Outfit:  His Shirt by Kastle Rock Couture (free GG/$100L group join fee)

Eyes:  Moning Eyes by Nova Bodyshop

Hands:  AvEnhance Female Elegant1 Hands by Slink

Shape:  Autumn Leaves  Shape by BlondeQueen (free GG/$100L group join fee)

Location:  Making Memories