My Blog List

Thursday, October 29, 2015

More Than Ever there's Spiders in the Dark


Hello SL fashionistas!  I wanted to hurry and get this blog out before it's too late.  Apparently, I had received a package from More Than Ever that I never opened.  In it was this awesome dress and bag!  I'm so bummed that I just discovered it, but glad I did before October was over.  Right now, through Nov. 1st, you can pick up the Spiders in the Dark dress at the Flawless Frightful & Delightful Cart Sale & Hunt.  The dress is exclusive to this event and is only $50L's!  That's awesome for such a fabulous, period-looking dress.  I love the spiders crawling up the dress and the high collar and blouson sleeves.  While you are at the More Than Ever cart, make sure you search for the little pumpkin hidden there.  Inside you will find this adorable bag that says, "I mean it...just put the candy in the bag and back away slowly."  How cute is that!  Ms. Wonder is so clever!  Anyway, no more typing, I've got to get this blog out into the internet-universe before the evening's over.  Hurry, hurry to the Flawless Frightful & Delightful Cart Sale & Hunt!  See you there!


Dress:  Spiders in the Dark Dress by More Than Ever ($50L @ Flawless Frightful & Delightful Sale & Hunt)

Bag:  Haunted Loot Bag by More Than Ever (Free hunt gift @ Flawless Frightful & Delightful Sale & Hunt)

Hair:  Alder Blonde Mesh Hair by Besom

Skin:  Loren Tan Skin by Wow Skins

Shape:  Wicked Group Gift Shape by BlondeQueen Shapes