My Blog List

Monday, October 19, 2015

Spooky Laureli

It's almost that time again...Halloween!  And who says you can't look elegant for Halloween?  Definitely not me!  I stopped by Kastle Rock Couture recently and picked up this gorgeous hi-low dress with the bell sleeves and the low cut back.  It is the epitome of style and class.  The dress is called Laureli and the color is Spooky.  You can pick this up at Kastle Rock for free if you belong to their group, if not, then the group join fee is only $100L.  That is a bargain for all the quality gifts that they have out.  It's definitely worth the money!  Now, to keep the look of elegance, I paired Laureli with the Tinuvial Collar and Crown by Evie's Closet, but in keeping with the Spooky Halloween theme, I found this great eye make up and mesh eyes in my inventory by DeVae.  And the best part, I finally was able to use the Luna Halloween hair that I've had for years, but never quite had the right look for it.  This pulled it all together.  Spooky and elegant.  Love it!  And I hope you love it too!





Dress:  Laureli Spooky Dress by Kastle Rock Couture (Free GG/$100L group join fee)

Crown & Necklace:  Tinuvial Collar & Crown by Evie's Closet (past We ♥ Roleplay  Anniversary gift)

Eye Makeup:  Raven Paints in Copper by DeVae ($30L)

Hair:  Luna Halloween Hair by Calico Ingmann (store no longer available)

Eyes:  Jacko/Fireflight Mesh Eyes by DeVae ($60L)

Skin:  Paige Carmel Naturally Neon Skin by Illusory (2011 Colabor88 gift, no longer available)

Shape:  Aprile Shape by [HUSH] Skins

Location:  Reign, Flite, Reckless, Besom Sim