My Blog List

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tatya

Good day fashionistas!  Thought I'd treat you to another freebie today.  There's a few awesome group gifts and an SLF&O gift at Elegance Boutique.  The one I chose to wear today is called Tatya and it comes in 5 different mesh sizes, XXS to L.  It also comes with 3 different alphas, so you can wear the pieces together or separately.  I love the color and the way the top has the squared off cut-outs.  The skirt fits right on the hips and really accentuates the stomach area.  Especially if you have abs like these!  Lol!  Isn't this a beautiful skin?  I picked it up during a past hunt at Dulce Secrets.  Their skins are beautiful and works so well with many different shapes.  I love that in a skin.  

Anyway, I am dedicating this blog post to my mom.  She loves Lotus' and although this picture has water lilies, I think that's close enough.  Don't you?  Not only that, her nick name is Lili, so this just reminds me of her.  

I love you Mom!  



Dress:  Tatya Mesh Dress by Elegance Boutique (Free GG/free group join)

Bracelet:  Song to the Moon Bracelet Red by Chop Zuey Couture (comes in EG Every girl bracelet fatpack)

Hair:  Megan Burnt Hair by [LeLutka]

Hands:  AvEnhance Female Elegant1 Hands by Slink

Skin:  Nyree Martini Skin in Precious Emerald by Dulce Secrets

Shape:  Fay Shape by Wow Skins (past group gift)

Location:  Luas*May's Soul*Una*Fletcha*Torvis Weapons*Axix