My Blog List

Friday, October 23, 2015

The Dangers of Smoking

Well, well.  It's hard to get away from the spooky, creepy side of SL during this Halloween season.  It's everywhere!  Today, I'm looking especially creepy in my skin by Lumae.  It's their current group gift called Niska Varda Lady of Death.  As you can see, this is what smoking will eventually do to you!  Lol!  And for something less spooky, yet perfect for the season, is this free group gift from Glitteratti.  It's a mesh, sleeveless, spider's web top with a low-high skirt.  I love the uniqueness of this outfit.  Especially, how the skirt is cut high in the back and low in the front, instead of vice versa, like many other skirts. The outfit also comes with a big red spider attachment for the front left shoulder, but it took away from the creepiness I was trying to create, so I left it off.  Well, I'm off to change my look.  This one creeps me out too much, but I hope you enjoyed it!

  





Dress:  October 2015 Group Gift Dress by Glitteratti by Sapphire (Free GG/$100L group join fee)

Headband:  Roses Headband in Black by Purrrfect

Shoes:  2000 Members Group Gift Black Stillettos by GeMyles Couture 
(Free GG/free group join fee)

Hair:  Secret Friday Mesh Hair  Gift by Sentinus Designs (Past free GG)

Hands:  AvEnhance Female Elegant1 Hands by Slink

Feet:  AvEnhance Female High Feet by Slink

Skin:  Niska Varda Lady Death by Lumae 
(Free GG/free group join fee)

Shape:  Custom Shape by Aya Skins & Makeup 
(Free SLF&O GG/free group join fee)