My Blog List

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Unique-ly Fall

Quick blog tonight.  Hope you all are having a wonderful evening!  I'm lovin' that the weather is finally getting cooler here in the South.  Now I can put up my summer clothes and bring out the sweaters and boots and leggings.  You can do the same in SL, too!  Unique Boutique has a free gift out right now that is perfect for the cooler weather.  It's the Happy Halloween 2015 Knit Dress with Boots.  It's a turtleneck sweater dress with halloween themed images on it.  So warm and cozy looking, and the best part....it's free!  I'm off to enjoy the this cool evening.  Toodles!



Outfit:  Happy Halloween 2015 Knit Dress and Boots by *Unique* Boutique (Free gift)

Hair:  Palomma Red5 Hair by Dark Mouse

Skin:  May 2 Group Gift Skin by Curves Shapes & Skins (Free GG/free group join fee)

Shape:  Halle Shape by [glow] Studio

Location:  Rayne Isles