My Blog List

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Winifred & Merlin at Kelli's


Happy hump day, all!  I wanted to show you some awesome comfy sweaters that Kelli's Kreations just recently put out in their store.  These are perfect for the Fall and Winter weather.  There is a girl version called Winifred and the guy version is called Merlin and they come in six different colors and are only $75L's each.   I love how Winifred hangs naturally off the shoulder and Merlin hangs just slightly loose around the waist, which (to me) just screams of comfort.  Love it!  These sweaters would be perfect for couples that enjoy matching.  How cute would that be?!  By the way, (just in case you didn't notice), I accidentally took only 5 pictures of the Merlin sweater.  I forgot to include the brown sweater.  Sorry!  I was so excited about teaching myself how to Photoshop all the different pics into one, that I didn't realize I was missing a sweater.  Well, that gives you a great excuse to head on over to Kelli's Kreations to take a look at it in person!  See....it all works out.  Lol!  

Hope you have a wonderful SL day! 


Featured Sweater:  Winifred Mesh Sweaters by Kelli's Kreations


Hair:  Holly Mesh Hair by Entwined

Skin:  Misumi Ivory Skin by Deluxe Body Factory

Shape:  My own shape




Featured Sweater:  Merlin Mesh Sweaters by Kelli's Kreations


Hair:  Jack Mesh Hair by Exile

Skin:  Jackson May 2015 GG by Wow Skins

Shape:  Guardian Shape by Maverick Design