My Blog List

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

American Dream

Hi again!  One more post before I go to bed.  I wanted to show you these patriotic mother/daughter dresses by Vicarious Youth.  Aren't they cute!  Great for Veteran's Day, Fourth of July or any patriotic holiday.  Each of the dresses are currently at Vicarious Youth for only $1L each, and they also have a little dress for Toodleedo Avatars.  While you are there, make sure you check out the freebie area.  Tons of children clothing for free or $1L.  It's been a long time since I've been there, but I loved prancing around as a little girl, doing handstands and cartwheels all over SL, that I'll probably be visiting Vicarious Youth more often now.  Oh!  And look at the cute little pacifier by [Killi's].  It comes with a color changing Hud and gives you options to make sucking sounds and options to make the butterflies glow.  It's adorable and is free on the SL Marketplace.  I'm off to bed now.  Have a great night...and sweet dreams!





Child:

Dress:  American Dream Dress by Vicarious Youth ($1L)

Pacifier:  Butterfly Pacifier by [Killi's] on SL Marketplace (free)

Hair:  TW Sakie by Tukinowaguma

Skin:  Aurora.1 by I CE COCO

Shape:  Chibi Sekai by BabyLucia



Adult:

Dress:  American Dream Dress by Vicarious Vitae ($1L)

Hair:  OOPS! Color Demo Hair in Sweeden by [LeLutka] (free)

Skin:  Esme Milk Skin by Mignonne Skins (formerly TNO)

Shape:  Wicked Shape by BlondeQueen (free group gift/$100L group join fee)

Location:  Envious