My Blog List

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Autumn Hibiscus Blooms at Roots & Wings

Hi!  I hope you all will indulge me today.  I normally do several pics of the items I blog about and pick the best one to appear on the blog.  This time I couldn't choose between the 2 below, so I'm including both.  I love the lighting and how it changes the look of these images.  Now on to the featured outfit of the day!  Roots & Wings creator Eliza Cabassoun  has created 7 new dresses with matching Slink Mid Feet heels.  What's exceptionally unique about these outfits are that she uses her own photos of flowers she took either on her way to, or at the New Orleans Botanical Gardens.  The dress I'm wearing today is called Autumn Hibiscus and it is the current group gift.  The group is $25L's to join and the gift is free.  The matching shoes are the VIP group gift which is $200L to join.  If you join the VIP group, you also get discounts to clothing throughout the store.  The dress and shoes are regularly $199L, but if you are in the VIP group they are only $188L.  I'll soon do a post on the other dresses Eliza has created.  In the mean time, go by Roots & Wings to pick up these group gifts and slap the MM boards with a couple of the new dresses on them.  Thank you Roots & Wings, and thank you SL for checking out my blog.  I wish you all a beautiful SL day!




Featured Dress & Shoes:  Autumn Hibiscus Dress & Mid Feet Slink Peep Toe Shoes by Roots & Wings Clothing

Hair:  Ladies Sample Hair Fatpack by Tableau Vivant

Hands & Feet:  AvEnhance Female Elegant1 Hands and Mid Feet by Slink

Skin & Shape:  Valentina Tan by Wow Skins

Location:  Hair Salon