My Blog List

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Entice-d By The Sakura Geisha In Red


Are you tired of me yet?  3 posts in one day!  That's what I get when I'm stuck in bed sick all day and nothing else to do, but play on the computer.  Thank God this keeps me busy or I'd go stir crazy.  Enough of me...have ya'll been to any good hunts lately?  Well, there's one out, right now, called the Twisted Tale Hunt.  The prizes are only $1L, and I wanted to show you what Entice has generously donated to this hunt.  The prize is the Sakura Geisha Avatar in Red.  It's everything you see in this picture!  Skin, shape, hair, Omega applier, eyes, brow shape and the geisha high low dress.  Uh-mazing!  All that for one measly little Lindon.  Love it!  I'm off to finish the hunt and see what other cool things I can find.  Happy hunting!




Avatar & Outfit:  Sakura Geisha Avatar-Red by Entice ($1L/Twisted Tale Hunt Prize)

Hands:  AvEnhance Elegant1 Female Hands by Slink