My Blog List

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

In Honor of our Veterans

Happy Veteran's Day!  Here in the States we recognize, remember ,and celebrate those that have served and given their lives to protect our country.  In honor of this day, I wanted to show my support to those men and women.  In doing so, I found the perfect outfit to wear.  NoName has this Mighty Nations Female USA outfit available in their store, that is  must for any American female.  It comes with the USA flag corset, jeans and shoes.  All that for only $225L!  Also, since I live in the South I had to pair this with a cowboy hat.  You can get the hair (which includes the hat) at Sentinus Design & Beauty.  A perfect pairing, don't you agree?  Now, if you do not live in the US, NoName also has other countries that are represented (such as Sweden and Europe), in this outfit and they all look great! 

I just really want to thank the Veterans out there, for their dedication and sacrifices they have made, to defend our country and allow us our freedoms.  I have many friends and family that are in the Armed Forces and I am humbled by their selflessness.  For all you do, THANK YOU!!! 

May God bless you all!





Outfit:  Mighty Nations Female USA by NoName ($225L)

Necklace:  V Bloodgem Necklace by Moonstar by the Sea

Hat & Hair:  Ferda Hair by Sentinus Design & Beauty ($150L)

Skin & Lip Stick Tattoo:  Brooklyn Tone 3 by Eye Candi ($480L)

Shape:  Wicked Shape by BlondeQueen (Free GG/$100L group join fee)

Pose & Flags:  Happy Independence Day by LNS Designs