My Blog List

Sunday, November 15, 2015

It's Asymmetrical

Good day all!  I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I wanted to share with you a store I stumbled upon called Sofie's Selection.  Maybe some of you have already discovered it, but it's a "new to me" store and I already love it!  Very nice, stylish clothing and shoes at reasonable prices.  I truly loved everything in the store and wanted to buy it all.  I refrained and purchased only 2 items (for now), lol.  Today I'd like to show you the group gift that Sofie's Selection has out.  It's this lovely black and white, asymmetrical, mesh dress with a texture changing Hud.  The Hud gives you 4 options and really, I have no idea which one I like more!  The group is free to join and I know that you will love this dress so much that you'll want to go back to Sofie's Selection for more.  I know I did!  Enjoy, and have a great SL day! 



Dress:  Mesh One Shoulder Asymmetrical Dress with Hud by Sofie's Selection
(free group gift/free group join)

Shoes:  Holey Shoes by Like Design (past Aloha Fair gift 2015)

Necklace:  Leah Necklace by Pure Poison (free group gift/free group join)

Purse:  Black Clutch by AnaMarkova

Eyes:  Soul Eyes Grey by Avi-Glam

Hands & Feet:  AvEnhance Female Elegant1 Hands & High Feet by Slink

Skin:  T.N.O. Exclusive for SLF&O by Mignonne Skins

Shape:  Angela Shape by Wow Skins

Location:  A Hidden Sanctuary