My Blog List

Thursday, November 5, 2015

More Than Ever's Indira at the Designer Showcase

Good day, SL fashionistas!  I've got some great news from More Than Ever.  There's a new dress called Indira at the Designer Showcase.  It's a sexy little cami dress that comes with a color changing HUD, giving you 3 beautiful choices.  I love how the neckline plunges low in the front and the straps criss cross in the back.  This dress is on sale at the Designer Showcase for only $99L's and comes in versions for Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink, plus 5 classic and 5 Fitmesh sizes, non- materials & materials versions.  I'm loving it and I hope you do too!  I don't know how long the price will stay at $99L's, so if I were you, I'd tp over there as soon as possible.  Once again, have a great SL day!

Featured Dress:  Indira Cami Fall3 Dress by More Than Ever @ Designer Showcase



Leggings:  S&F Leggings gift by ViSion

Shoes:  Gothic High Ankle Boots by Goth1c0 & Entity (Hocus Pocus hunt gift)

Eyes:  12 Oct Mixture Eyes by *Amato*

Hair:  Fiona Brown Hair by Hair Influence on SL Marketplace

Hands & Feet:  AvEnhance Elegant1 Hands & Female High Feet by Slink

Shape, Skin & Lipstick:  Kathleen Group Gift by [LoveMe Skins]