My Blog List

Monday, March 28, 2016

Celebrating Easter in BlueMoon

Good day lovelies!  Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!  I sure did!  I spent it with the family, camping on a thousand acre ranch with Llamas, goats, cows, bulls and deer roaming all over.  I'm a city girl, but loving the country experience that my husband and his family has introduced me too.  It was a huge family reunion and we were able to spend it celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus.  We also got in a little Easter egg hunt for the kiddies.  Speaking of Easter and hunts, I put together a little Easter outfit with the dress I found by BlueMoon Enterprise on the Womenstuff 2016 Hunt.  The Lana Mesh dress is the perfect Spring/Summer dress that can be worn for any occasion.  I love the flowers and the ruffles on this dress.  I especially love the pink belt!  It looks so realistic and the buckle and buckle holes gives this sweet dress a little edge to it.  I paired the dress with the Spring Floral bonnet from Snowpaws and the Egg Basket by MM Designs, making me look perfectly dressed for a garden Easter egg hunt.  You do not want to wait too long to pick up this free dress, because the hunt will be over on the 31st of March.  Hurry hurry!  There's tons of great gifts you can find on this hunt!  Enjoy your hunt, enjoy your day...hope to see you back here soon!






Dress:  Lana Mesh dress by BlueMoon Enterprise (free Womenstuff 2016 Hunt gift)

Shoes:  Spring Princess Heels in Cream by Dirty Princess

Hat:  Spring Floral hat by Snowpaws

Easter Basket:  Egg Basket by MM Designs (free on SL Marketplace)

Hair:  Dirma Mesh hair by Sentinus Hair


Shape:  Corina shape by JStyle (past group gift)

Skin:  April 2015 Group Gift by 7 Deadly S{k}ins (past group gift)

Location:  2016 Easter Town