My Blog List

Monday, March 21, 2016

Looking Sassy and Ready to Salsa!


Good evening, SL!  Quick post before I go to bed.  Morea Style has an excellent group gift, now available, until the end of March.  It's called Delia.  It's a super sassy outfit that's perfect for dancing the night away!  Included is the sexy top with a flower broach attachment, bell bottom style pants, matching earrings and bracelet.  All for free (with a group join fee of $150).  Loving it!  As soon as I put this outfit together, it made me feel like I was ready to do the Salsa!  Of course, as you know, I'm really going to bed, so I guess I'll have to dream of dancing the night away.  Ahhhh.... Imagination.  It takes me where this aging body can't go.  Lol!  Good night and sweet dreams...and may your life be filled with a little spice and a lot of sass!



Outfit:  Delia Exclusive March Group Gift by Morea Style (free GG/$150 group join fee)

Hair:  Christian fitted Mesh hair by Sentinus Hair ($10L)

Skin:  Dee Natural skin in Coffee Tan Black by Oceane Body Design  (free on SL Marketplace)

Eyes:  Illusion eyes in Grey by Avi-Glam (free on SL Marketplace)

Shape:  Lana gift shape by SHINE (free on SL Marketplace)

Hands:  AvEnhance Elegant1 hands by Slink

Location:  Tropicana Habana Salsa Ballroom & Garden