My Blog List

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Phoebe exclusive at Designer Showcase


Hello SL fashionistas!  I sure have missed you all!  I didn't expect to be away from SL so long, but unfortunately RL has kept this girl busy!  Thought I'd jump in today and see what awesomeness has been created while I was away.  First notecard I read was from one of my favorite stores, More Than Ever.  Ever Wonder has created an exclusive gown for the Designer Showcase which runs from March 5th-31st.  Since we are halfway through March, I suggest you don't wait to pick up this beauty!  The dress is called Phoebe and comes with a color changing HUD, giving you the option to wear it in Rose, Sapphire or Charcoal.  Phoebe is selling for $125L (which is half price) for the duration of the Showcase.  It also comes in Fitmesh for Slink Physique and Hourglass, Maitreya, Belleza Isis, Freya & Venus, and TMP bodies, as well as 5 standard sizes.  You get all of that for only $125L!  A bargain for such an ethereal, yet sexy gown.  I hope you enjoy!  Missed you all dearly!  I won't stay away for so long, promise!  All my love~

Featured Gown:  Phoebe Gown in Rose by More Than Ever @ Designer Showcase

Bracelet:  Pretty girl bracelet by Exquisite Jewellery Rings & Fine Jewelry (free on SL Marketplace)

Headdress:  Moors Garden in Ruby Heart by Muse (past group gift)

Hair:  Mana Hair Type A in Onyx by D!va Hair (past group gift)

Eyes:  Illusion Mesh Eyes in Grey by AG (free on SL Marketplace)

Tattoo:  Dreamcatcher Slink/Omega Tattoo by Isuka (free on SL Marketplace)

Shape:  Gift Shape by Shine Skins

Skin:  Alcyone skin by Zodiaco ($1L on SL Marketplace)

Hands:  AVEnhance Elegant1 hands by Slink

Hairpiece and Jewelry (in last 2 pics):  Whimsy Jewelry set by Muse (past group gift)



Featured Gown:  Phoebe Gown in Rose by More Than Ever @ Designer Showcase

Featured Gown:  Phoebe Gown in Sapphire by More Than Ever @ Designer Showcase

Featured Gown:  Phoebe Gown in Charcoal by More Than Ever @ Designer Showcase



Location:  Mystical Forest and Enchanted Garden of Aphrodite