My Blog List

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Kamiri's Emma

Hello all!  Just wanted to drop in and give you a peek of Kamiri's group gift out in store right now!  The group is free to join and the gift is also free.  The gift is this lovely, sleeveless dress called Emma.  This dress is sleek, sexy and elegant.  I love the see-through midriff with it's little floral design.  While you are at Kamiri's, make sure you pick up the other freebies that they have out.  And I'd like to point out how beautiful the skin I'm wearing is!  It's by Wow Skins and it is their current group gift called Savannah.  I love Wow Skins and the quality of all their skins.  So, I hope you enjoy your freebies.  I'm off to my RL job.  Have a great SL day!  Love!  <3








Dress:  Emma dress Tan by Kamiri (free GG/free group join)

Purse:  Allie shoulder bag by Gabriel (free GG/free group join)

Hair:  Melon mesh hair by DeLa*

Make up:  Fresh Faces Inviting tone in Glow by Ever an' Angel (past Easter egg hunt gift)

Skin:  Savannah skin by Wow Skins (free GG/free group join)

Shape:  Bitter Sweet shape by BlondeQueen (past Bitter Sweet2 hunt gift)

Location:  Holli Pocket Mainstore