My Blog List

Monday, May 23, 2016

Let's Pick Some Strawberries!

Goodness!  I've been so busy and didn't have a chance to finish my photos in time.  :(  Well, if you hurry, the Pick My Strawberry Event ends today.  It has some some wonderful free gifts, from outdoor decor, textures, medieval items to modern clothing.  Also, there are many items for $35L's and gachas.  Many things to look at and hopefully buy.  I'm making this short so you can hurry to check out the Pick My Strawberry Event before it's over.  For the free gifts, make sure you look for the little strawberries.  Some are in plain sight, others are hidden.  So look closely!  Enjoy and I'll do better at posting quicker!  Have a happy SL day!




Dress:  Sea Breath gown by Pekas @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)

Hair Comb:  Silver Star hair comb by Firefly @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)

Bracelet:  Heart bracelet in purple by AFI @ Pick My Strawberry Event

Eyes:  Gift Doll eyes in Blue by Soedara @ Second Life Marketplace (free)

Make up:  Fresh Faces Inviting tone in Glow by Ever an' Angel (past Easter egg hunt gift)

Hair:  Angel Mega pack hair in Silver by Tameless Hair & Avatars ($49, found on discount wall)

Skin:  Charin Bisque Sterling by Dulce Secrets 

Shape:  Solstice Shape by External Appearance Shapes ($25L)

Location:  Duet






Dress:  Strawberry mesh dress by Uncontrollably Fashion Store @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)

Necklace:  Strawberry Necklace by Lantian Flox (free gift)

Bracelet:  Unisex leather bracelet by Velvet Whip @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)

Earrings:  For Her Heart Ruby earrings by Two Sisters Treasures

Shoes:  High Laced shoes by Like Design (free midnight mania gift/free group join)

Mouth Strawberry:  Strawberry by Tiar @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)

Hair:  Alexis mesh hair by Sentinus Hair 

Eyes:  Destiny Grey mesh eyes by Avi-Glam @ SL Marketplace (free)

Skin:  Rumya Bronze skin by Wow Skins

Shape:  Mist shape by External Appearance ($25L)




Dress:  Lawan mesh dress by Shae's Designs @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)











Dress:  La dress by .Posh Tale. @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)

Cookie:  Chocolate & Cream cookie by Soraida @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)

Shoes:  Tip Toes w/color-changing jewels by Living Vintage Couture @ Pick My Strawberry Event (free gift)

Hair:  Wasted Ink Dipped mesh hair by Little Bones (free GG/free group join)