My Blog List

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

BYRNE Boutique is Keeping it Classy!

Do you like gifts?  I sure do!  Especially gorgeous pantsuits like the one below by BYRNE.  I received this in my inbox the other day, and I just ab-so-lute-ly love it!  The colors are so vibrant and the floral print is perfect for a sunny spring, or summer day.  Gorgeous!  If you have not subscribed to BYRNE yet, you need to!  There's no fee and you can just pick this up right at the front of the store.  How easy is that!  And while you are at it....drop by EMO-tions and pick up this free group gift hair, called Hannah.  It comes with a color changing HUD that not only changes the hair color, but also the color of the headband.  Goes perfectly with this suit!  I'm in heaven!  Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!  









Suit:  Royal Suit by BYRNE Boutique (Free subscriber gift)

Shoes:  Marisca Love Wedge Shoes by Shoenique Designs

Jewelry:  Multi-strand necklace and earrings with color change HUD by Lazuri (Past free gift)

Purse:  BM Ultimate Purple purse with brass by Baby Monkey (Past 2,000 members Group Gift)

Hair:  Hannah hair with color change HUD by EMO-tions (Free GG/free group join)

.Skin & Shape:  Dalal skin by WoW Skins (free lucky letter gift/group join fee $350)