My Blog List

Monday, June 27, 2016

What a Lark!

Good day my lovelies!  I finally decided to sit down and watch the first season of Game of Thrones.  Yes, yes, I know.  Game of Thrones has been on for 6 seasons and I'm just now deciding to watch this amazing show.  Well, as much as I love Medieval anything, I think I was afraid of getting hooked on this show and frankly, I don't have time to invest in a any 'ol show.  Guess what?  I was right!  I've binged watched the 1st Season and now itching to see the 2nd!  I'm now "hooked"....line and sinker!  Love it!  
While I was watching, I dropped in on SL, here and there, roaming around, shopping and visiting the interesting lands of SL.  As I was wandering, I found a lovely gown that would be fit for the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms!  The gown I speak of is called Lark by Mistique Fantasy & Urban Clothing, Furniture and more.  This gorgeous gown comes in 5 Fitmesh sizes, as well as Belleza, Maitreya and Slink appliers.  It also comes with a color changing Hud which gives you 6, rich, beautiful colors to choose from.  It's like getting 6 gowns for 1 price...and that's no lark!  I hope you enjoy Lark as much as I do.  Until next time....have a great SL day!

“When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.” 


“Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.” 




“Things are not always as they seemed, Much that may seem evil can be good.”



“Fear cuts deeper than swords.” 



“Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.”



“Every flight begins with a fall.” 



“What do we say to the Lord of Death?'    'Not today.” 




Gown:  Lark gown with color change HUD by Mistique ($349L)

Bracelets:  July bracelets by Pure Poison (free GG/free group join)

Tiara:  Isabella Tiara Cream by Luas

Hair:  Ivy hair by [Entwined] (free GG/free group join)

Nails:  Primavera Slink nails by B!asta

Skin:  January Group Gift skin by 7 Deadly S{k}ins

Shape:  Faith 5'8" shape by Deluxe Body Factory