My Blog List

Sunday, July 3, 2016

A Midsummer Night's Dream Hunt 7-Fairy Queen

Hello my fanciful friends!  Today I'm bringing a little fantasy in your life.  Would you like to be a queen of the fairies?  I know I would!  If you would like a beautiful fairy outfit that comes with a beautiful, silky gown in shades of purple and green, a wreath of leaves around your waist and arms, a stunning shoulder necklace made of emeralds and rubies and realistic gossamer fairy wings, then you need to check out A Midsummer Night's Dream Hunt 7.  This hunt has a little bit of everything for all your SL needs.  You can choose between several small hunt paths which leads to male and female gifts, home and garden gifts and even petite and immortal items.  I chose the female only path and picked up many divine items.  Even though I chose a fantasy themed outfit to blog about today, there are also many modern items to be found.  A little something for everyone.  I found this gorgeous outfit at the Coull Creations mainstore.  It comes with everything I described above including a fairy crown.  Unfortunately I did include a picture of the crown, because I wanted to show you another gift that I found at La Beaumonde, it's stunning!  It's a jewelry set called Lina, which comes with a gold and floral headpiece, earrings and necklace (shown in 2nd image).  And to complete my little fairy look, I found this ethereal skin called Serenity by Zinner Shapes and lovely eyes by La Boheme.  If I do say so myself, I look beautiful enough to command a forest of fairies!  As Shakespeare says, "Though she be but little, she is fierce!”

"Though she be but little, she is fierce!”


"The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not seen, 
man's hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive,
 nor his heart to report, what my dream was."


“I’ll follow thee and make a heaven of hell,
To die upon the hand I love so well.” 



Outfit:  Deep Forest gown, shoulder piece, vine belt and arm piece, wings and crown (not shown) by Coull Creations ($1L hunt gift)

Jewelry:  Lina headpiece, earrings and necklace from La Beaumonde ($1L hunt gift)

Hair:  Carmen Russet hair by Alli & Ali Designs

Eyes:  Tides 5 eyes by La Boheme ($1L hunt gift)

Lashes:  Glo lashes by Dulce Secrets

Skin:  Serenity skin with brows by Zinner Shapes ($1L hunt gift)

Shape:  Tania shape by JStyle

Location:  The Kingdom of Steelwood