My Blog List

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sophia in Lilac

Hi all!  I'm so sorry for taking so long in posting.  I've been incredibly busy in RL.  Not only that, I started working on the pics below of the incredible dress I found at Arctic Storm.  I took so many pictures and had such a hard time choosing which ones I liked the best.  So, I kept going through the over 30 pics and finally chose the ones below.  Anyway, on to the dress!  Is this not just the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen?  It's sexy, elegant and timeless.  It's reminiscent of the 1920's era, where style and class was the norm.  This dress is called Sophia in Lilac, and you can get this absolutely free at Arctic Storm.  Can you believe that!  How generous of Arctic Storm!  You can also pick up different colors of this same dress for only $250L's each (see pics at the very bottom of this post).  They come in jewel tones of Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald.  I don't know how long this dress will be in the free subscribo, so I suggest you run to Arctic Storm and pick it up quickly!  And make sure you take a look at the other creations there....simply beautiful and affordable.  Enjoy!









Gown:  Sophia Lilac gown by Arctic Storm (free subscribo gift)

Choker & Ring:  Aliyssa choker & ring set by Moondance Boutique (free SLF&O gift/free group join)

Earrings:  B. Frills Silver Amethyst earrings by Swallow

Ring:  Gold Band Princess Diamond ring by Zed Creations

Eyes:  Tides 1 eyes by La Boheme ($1L A Midsummer Nights Hunt 7 gift)

Shape:  Mist by External Appearance ($25L)

Skin:  Anna Carmel skin with beauty mark 4 and cheek highlight by Flounce

Location:  Coull Creations