My Blog List

Monday, August 29, 2016

Take me for a spin!

Hi ya'll!  I got a notice the other day from Amacci Hair about their latest group gift, and I figured I'd put together a sassy look to go with my sassy new 'do.  The hair is called Zip Duo and it comes with a color changing HUD that lets you change each side of the hair with a different color.  It's so fun and funky!  I also picked up a couple of other group gifts from Kimbral Stores.  First freebie is the Cat sunglasses that looks great with this outfit, and the other is the fabulous black Mercedes behind me.  Isn't that an amazing Mercedes!  It's not just for looks, but is also full functional.  Go ahead....take it for a spin!  The rest of the outfit you can pick up on the Womenstuff Hunt.  The hunt is ending in a couple of days, so I would hurry if you want to pick up some incredible gifts!  Toodles!  I'm off to do some shopping!












Dress:  Belle Strawberry II by Wicca's Wardrobe  ($1L/Womenstuff Hunt 2016 gift)

Sunglasses:  Cat sunglasses by Kingbal Stores (free GG/free group join fee)

Necklace:  3 Link necklace by Trinite  ($0L/Womenstuff Hunt 2016 gift)

Earrings:  Shiloe Silver earrings by Captivating! Jewelry  ($0L/Womenstuff Hunt 2016 gift)

Boots:  Over the knee boot by Black Diamond ($0L/Womenstuff Hunt 2016 gift)

Hair:  Zip Duo hair with color changing HUD by Amacci Hair  (free GG/free group join fee)

Skin:  Gracea skin in Amaretto by Dulce Secrets

Shape:  Mist shape by External Appearance

Pose:  High F 36 by Artis Poses ($0L/Womenstuff Hunt 2016 gift)

Car:  Black Mercedest by Kingbal Stores (free GG/free group join fee)

Location:  PSY City