My Blog List

Friday, August 26, 2016

WomenStuff Hunt ~ Tropicana Style!

The great Womenstuff Hunt 2016 is coming to an end and you have only until the 31st to find all the goodies!  So, if I were you, you'd better start hunting!  For today's post, I decided to go for a retro/tropical look with all the awesome gifts I found on my hunt.  I'm lovin' my look and I hope you do too!  I'm making this a quick post so you can get out there and find some incredible gifts like I did.  All the info is below with links to the stores I found these items in.  Enjoy....and happy hunting!












Dress:  Breezy Blooms dress by NSP ($1L/WS Hunt 2016 gift)

Jewelry:  Shiloe Collection necklace & earrings by Captivating! Jewelry ($0L/WS Hunt 2016 gift)

Jewelry:  Boho Elvissa ring & bracelet by KATE

Hat:  Boho Floppy hat by JFL Real Hats ($0L/WS Hunt 2016 gift)

Shoes:  Mesh Zipped Riveted Leather heels in Black by Image Reflections at Hypnotic ($0L/WS Hunt 2016 gift)

Purse:  Mystic Topaz Sakura clutch purse by Glint ($1L/WS Hunt 2016 gift)

Cell Phone:  Betafish phone by Laysta's Nest ($1L/WS Hunt 2016 gift)

Hair:  Bettie hair 2 by Alli & Ali Designs ($0L/WS Hunt 2016 gift)

Eyes:  Dream Eyes Ocean by Le Forme ($0L/WS Hunt 2016 gift)

Skin:  Eshe skin by Wow Skins (free lucky board gift/$400L group join fee)

Shape:  Mist by External Appearance ($25L)

Location:  Kona Beach & Surfing