My Blog List

Monday, September 26, 2016

Chapeau's Librarian Top Hat for the Back to School Hat Hunt

Hello all!  It's one of my favorite time of the year....Fall!  I love the cool, crisp air and the leaves changing colors, and how fresh everything seems to smell.  It just renews my soul!  As I unpacked my gift from the Back to School Hat Hunt, I was overjoyed to see the Librarian Top hat provided by Chapeau.  To me, it just had that "Fall" feel to it.  Maybe it's the rich browns, blues, mustard, reds and orange colors (reminiscent of Autumn leaves) that attracted me.  Or, maybe it's the quirky additions of miniature books and wooden ladder attached to a top hat that looks as if it's made of wood, that I loved.  I don't know, but whatever the reason, I just adore this hat!  The Librarian hat is adjustable to fit a man or a woman.  For a woman, as you can see below, I paired it with a lovely little sweater dress, leggings and suede boots to romp through the falling leaves of Venta Silurum.  For the gentleman, I can see this hat paired with a nice suit (playing off the colors in the hat), with a cravat, or ascot tie.  He would look absolutely regal!  There's no doubt this chapeau would look great on anyone.  Hurry to the Back to School Hat Hunt to pick up this awesome gift and many more, before the deadline of Sept. 30th.  Good luck, and happy hunting!







Featured Hat:  Librarian Top hat by Chapeau ($1L/Back to School Hat Hunt gift)

Dress:  Redrose Sweater dress by Toxic High

Boots:  Suede boots by LALA Moon Hair Store ($0L/free gift)

Hair:  Carmen hair by Sentinus Design

Eyes:  Tender eyes Autumn by InkHeart ($0L/SLF&O GG/free group join)

Skin & Shape:  Jadey Tan skin & shape by Wow Skins

Location:  Venta Silurum